Language Travel Guide
Why have a language travel guide?
Travelling abroad to learn a foreign language requires minimum preparation. This guide will help you to choose the best options during the preparation of your language study trip abroad. With the help of this guide, you will be kept up-to-date with all of the current possibilities on the language travel market.This language travel guide will help you in the step-by-step planning your language study trip abroad by providing you with numerous practical columns for the preparation of your language study trip abroad.
As far as possible, this guide offers you tips for the preparation of your language study trip abroad but also for getting by once you arrive on-site and for continuing the practice of the language following your return.
Everything you need to prepare your language study trip
- Why travel abroad?: You don't know exactly what a language study trip is nor how it is possible to travel abroad for language studies? You are still slightly hesitant about travelling abroad...In that case,consult this column which tries to give you as much information as possible.
- Preparing your language study trip: How to find the most suitable language study trip for you and how to prepare your language study trip well and in advance in order to benefit from the best offers.
- On-site: What to do upon arrival and how to get by once you're on-site if you don't already know the place
- Once you return: All of the advantages following your language study trip!
This language travel guide will help you to:
- Evaluate the competitiveness of language travel organisations
- Discover the numerous types of language studies abroad
- Compare all of the current offers on the language travel market
- Choose your school and courses
- Decide if you want to sit an exam
- Find suitable accommodation
- Prepare yourself before travelling abroad
- Settle into your new environment
- Take the next steps once you return
Tips and recommendations
Please feel free to click on the above links to be kept up-to-date with tips and recommendations for your language study trip.