You are here: Language Travel Guide : Types of accommodation : Changing accommodation

Changing accommodation

You don't like the host family you're staying with?  Your apartment is too small? The student residence is too noisy? Don't worry, you can change your accommodation even once you are on-site.

If you organised your language study trip through a language travel organisation, you only have to contact the organisation and they will take care of the necessary steps so that you will be satisfied as a result. The language travel organisation will therefore contact the place you are staying in to announce your decision and to find an arrangement which suits everyone. If a host family still has a place, you can move into it without delay. Otherwise, you will be offered another type of accommodation. The same goes for any other change.